Become a Member
Congratulations on your decision to become a FunShare Boating Membership Club member!
We look forward to providing you with excellent service and an amazing experience on the water. Below are some of the items you will need to get started.
1) You must study and pass the Washington Boater Safety Course and send us a copy of your card. After passing and paying the $29.50 course fee, instantly print out a temporary certificate, which is your temporary operating permit, and purchase your required lifetime card for a $10.50 state fee. Provide us a copy.
2) Complete the Insurance Requirements: The insurance carrier must accept your membership prior to your first outing. This will require at least one business day to complete. Download and complete this Boater's Resumé. You can fill out this PDF on your computer before printing.
3) Provide us a copy of your driver's license for the transcript record. A photo via your smart phone would be acceptable. Front and back please.
4) Download, fill out and sign the FunShare Member Agreement. Be sure you've checked with us for availability first!
5) Once you have everything organized, send your paperwork into our FunShare business office via email, and you will be contacted to make your check-out appointment on our docks:
FunShare Business Office
Jan Rood, FunShare Director
206-633-2628 - Ext. 1106
Here is what some of our members are saying about us:
"...I can't say enough how impressed I am with your FunShare Operation. EVERYONE we have come in contact with (You, your Lake Union Team, your Newport Team) has been absolutely amazing. You and your Team have a Ritz-Carlton service model that should be applauded!
Thank you again,
"Just wanted to say that I've had a chance to take the boat out twice and it's been more fun than I could have hoped for! Apart from the weather being amazing, the boat is a blast, Luke has been a huge help getting me up to speed and being able to grab it at the last minute when there's one available is such a great option. My only regret is that I didn't know about this last year.This is truly an excellent program and although I hate to do it, I'm telling all of my friends!
"Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how much we love the FunShare program. As the weather has turned nice we have already had a chance to get out a few times. The new Malibu is fantastic. Also, we love the new equipment - the wakeboards, ropes, tubes - really great.
Mat and Mandy