Boat Consignment Service
Seattle Boat Company's seller-friendly boat consignment service is designed to make the process as easy and simple as possible for you, the seller.
We will pick up your boat, arrange to have it cleaned and readied for the market, and can arrange mechanical and systems inspection, if needed.
The market value of your boat is determined by its year, make, model, condition, engine hours, market conditions, and cosmetic appearance. We study all available resources with particular attention paid to actual recent sales locally and nationally.
Included in our consignment service:
- Marketing on over 5 websites
- Display of your boat along side our own inventory
- Comprehensive in-water demonstration/orientation to pre-qualified buyers
Other benefits include:
- Experienced knowledgeable staff meeting customers needs and answering requests quickly and efficiently
- Availability to show boats all week, as we are available (6-Days a week; Sundays by appointment)
- Ability to provide financing to buyers using our in-house financing department
- All title work, funding exchange and contracts are handled by us
- Convenient waterfront locations for immediate access to test drive demonstrations
- Ability to offer boat delivery serviceIn-house Marina and Storage Services give prospective customers a place to put the boat
- You enjoy added safety for not having strangers come to your home/test drive
More than putting a buyer and seller together, consignment sales boats are given the exact same service and attention that we put on new boat sales.